Who likes this green, curly stuff called Kale?
The answer, quite simply is, I DO!
I have a recipe, and incredibly cheap recipe, largely involving kale, which I’ve been eating once a day for about 6 months, and I haven’t had a single cold or case of flu in that space of time! Bear in mind, I’ve been dealing with a very compromised immune system in this time due to heavy alcohol consumption, so this recipe of mine just might be the real deal…..(research pending)
Here’s what you need,
- A big two handfuls of Kale
- Four cloves of garlic
- Two tablespoons of turmeric/ginger/coriander powder, or just generic curry powder.
- A cup or packet of instant noodles that you add hot water to.
Here’s what you gotta do,
- Put the hot water onto the noodles, allow them to get soft and edible.
- Chop up the 4 cloves of garlic, then throw them right in the bowl you’ve transferred the cup noodles into.
- Get two big handfuls of the Kale, rip it up into smaller pieces and throw that right in there too, allow the hot water to wilt it.
- Put whatever salt and pepper you like, then mix in the 2 tablespoons of curry powder.
- Mix it all around, then eat it all while it’s still hot!
Now, this recipe of mine is intended to be a healthy type of thing, not a gourmet, 5-star dish, so it might be a little bit too garlicky or spicy for most people, but I like it.
Try it out. Again, I haven’t been sick in over 6 months most likely because of this daily intake of amazing chemicals found in the kale, garlic, turmeric, ginger and the soothing hot water!
You’ll love it!