A big thanks to pomadness.wordpress.com for awarding me this thing.
I have been ordered to answer some questions. And it was quite fun…..the answering of the questions, not the being ordered thing – although I’m not necessarily against being a submissive.
1. If you were a unicorn, would you poop rainbows or jelly beans?
Jelly beans. Just to feel like I’d actually released volume from my bowels. Even unicorns have to feel regular.
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Cat person. Cats just do their own thing, they don’t try to hump your leg, and they don’t drool on everything in sight. And if they DO, they look way funnier doing it, so it’s fine by me. Cats of the world UNITE!
3. What is the one thing that really bothers you?
Loud eaters. That chewing, swallowing noise makes me physically angry. I’ve almost punched my own mum for making those noises! Yeesh.
4. Would you say no to free ice cream? If so, what horrible event happened in your childhood to make you this way?
Free ice-cream implies it’s gone bad, or is too shit for people to want to pay for it. So no.
5. Which supercar would you be driving right now if you were mega-rich?
I could go on for hours about this. My dream car of all time would be the Lotus 98t F1 car from 1986. But that car isn’t road-legal. So I’d have to say the Mercedes C11 Group C prototype Le Mans car from 1990-1991 (with indicator lights attached of course).
6. If you had a swimming pool: Would you fill it with pasta or would you fill it with Coke and then drop a pound of Mentos in it?
Pasta. Nuff said.
7. Where would you go for your dream vacation?
The international space station. Or New York, whichever is cheapest.
8. What is your worst nightmare? I know, that took a dark turn. Plot twist!
Speaking in front of a crowd in just my underwear, worst of all, in the dream I was booked to speak at a pro-clothes convention. God no!
9. What makes you smile?
Seeing bad people get their comeuppance.
10. Who’s the most important person in the world to you?
Question is too emotional….error….error….does not compute.
Cheers for the award. These questions were odd, and I’d not have agreed to answer normal questions.
Bye bye. 😉