I’ve got a pub quiz night to attend next Monday.
I’ve never done it before, but I know some stuff, so I should qualify quite well for the evening’s proceedings, I suppose.
I was just wondering if any of you have any tips, tactics or tricks I could use to ‘maximize quiz efficacy and minimize opponents’ fun’?
I’ve thought of a few simple things like these – –
1. Staring intensely into the eyes of the fellow competitors.
2. Making absurd screeching and squawking noises when each question is asked.
3. Opening up an umbrella, inside the pub.
4. Ordering each and every of our competitors a LOT of beers.
5. And finally, most controversial thing of all……….me and my teammates could actually study up on our general knowledge…………..nah……..I’ll be sticking to No. 4 the most, I think.